What sets Apple apart from their competition is not only the iPod being such a groundbreaking innovation but also Apple's unique and distinct advertising campaign involving television commercials, print ads and posters.
When one sees dark silhouetted figures dancing against bright-colored backgrounds, the iPod instantly comes to mind. Few other brands out there can claim to have such a level of recognition among consumers.
We've compiled the entire list of our favorite iPod commercials. Enjoy.
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
- Channel Surfer by Feature Cast
- Cubicle by Rinocerose
- Dance Tonight by Paul McCartney
- Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz
- Flathead by The Fratellis
- Gimme that by The Resource
- Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas
- Jerk it out by Caesars
- Light and Day by Polyphonic Spree
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Love Train by Wolfmother
- Original of the Species by U2
- Pachuco by Kumbia Kings
- Ride by The Vines
- Rock Star (Jason Nevins Remix) by N.E.R.D.
- Saturday Night by Ozomatli
- Someday Baby by Bob Dylan
- Sparks by Wynton Marsalis
- Take California by Propellerheads
- Technologic by Daft Punk
- The Audience Is Listening Theme Song by Cut Chemist
- Vertigo by U2
- Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram
- Who’s gonna sing? by Prototypes